Visit our beautiful country
Israel is a small country, but contains within it many different ecosystems, deserts, mountains, forests, a long Mediterranean coastline, the Dead Sea, and beautiful Eilat on the Red Sea, just to name some of the natural highlights.
Take time to visit
It is definitely worth your time to take in all this amazing country has to offer!
Discover things about us you did not know.
- Israel has more museums per capita than any other country in the world.
- The Dead Sea in Israel is the lowest point on earth, at 1,315 feet below sea level at its lowest point.
- Ever wondered if the glue on Israel’s stamps are kosher? It is.
- With more than 6,000 high-tech companies and start-ups, Israel has the highest concentration of hi-tech companies in the world (apart from the Silicon Valley).
- Did you know that Tel Aviv has more vegans per capita than any other city in the world?
- 24% of Israel’s workforce holds university degrees – ranking third in the industrialized world, after the United States and Holland – and 12% hold advanced degrees.
- Israel is the only country in the world that entered the 21st century with a net gain in its number of trees.