Guidelines for Abstract Submission
Presentations can be made in English, Hebrew or Arabic. However, for maximum audience potential, we recommend English. ALL abstracts should be submitted in English (maximum of 300 words). Abstracts exceeding the word limit, requiring significant editing, or not adhering to acceptable academic structure will not be reviewed. Do not include citations or references.
Abstracts will be reviewed according to: (1) organization and clarity; (2) connection to conference theme, issues, and practices; (3) focus; (4) theory, research or practice; (5) practices, conclusions, or recommendations
Types of Presentations:
- Papers: 30 minutes. 20 minutes for presentation and 10 minutes for questions
- Workshops: 60 minutes. The abstract should clearly state what the purpose of the workshop is, what methods will be used, how the leader(s) will involve the participants, and what the expected outcomes are.
- Posters: presented at a designated session during the conference. Instructions for preparing the poster will be sent with an acceptance letter.
All abstracts must be submitted in English online via the link below.
- New deadline for submissions: January 15th, 2020
- Notification of acceptance by: March 1, 2020
Please note: Language of presentation may be in English, Hebrew or Arabic
Questions can be addressed to: IFAWiconference@gmail.com