- The allotted time for each lecture is 20 minutes, plus 10 minutes for discussion.
- There will be a computer, screen and projector in all lecture rooms.
- Please ensure to arrive at your assigned room 15 minutes before the start of the session and upload the presentation for your lecture.
- In case of any difficulties, the conference technical team will be pleased to assist you.
- Poster sessions will be held on each day of the conference.
- The allotted time for each poster session is 60 minutes and will include 5-6 posters.
- Each presenter will be allocated 5 minutes for explaining the poster, followed by 5 minutes discussion with the audience.
Guidelines for Preparing your Poster
- Poster measurements are 70cm width x 100cm length (27 in width x 39 in length) and should be printed on paper or fabric but not on foam.
- The text of the poster must be in English only.
- We recommend that you include a QR code with a 250 word summary of your poster.
- At the end of your session, please take down your poster. Conference management will not be responsible for posters that are not removed.
- The allotted time for each workshop 60 minutes
- There will be a computer, screen and projector in all lecture rooms